To take a fresh look at employability and find ways to help here.
Suggest a session you’d like to run at the Festival of Amazing Outcomes!
- What skills will today’s talent need to develop for the workplace of the future?
- What key employability characteristics do young people across a range of key education stages already have? Are any of these yet unrecognised but will be key to the future?
- What are the career concerns & future aspirations of these students?
- What do employers need to do to ensure they get the right talent, be that apprentice, school leaver or graduate level?
- What are the challenges to finding students good work?
- What opportunities are there to help young people develop their futures?
- How can we use tech to help young people develop their futures? (Inspiration http://www.simpl.co/challenges/3-interactivism-young-people-s-hack-weekend/ideas)
• Question some of the current thinking around employability & what needs to be done • Inspire through research into the future of work • Address tough issues such as student engagement and the flagging labour market